Sunday, March 12, 2017

Post 16: Personal example and High ideals

High government officials should lead by high ideals because that gives them the opportunity to collaborate with others in their party. Coming together as one deciding on issues that could affect the country takes more than just one person's view of the situation. If the government official or any higher power person went off of their personal example it become destructive. By me saying that it would only disable them to fully process the situation at hand, personal example could be if they had problems with a person or thing in the pass that would make the situation a bias choice.

2 comments:

  1. I also believe in this way of thinking. Many decisions shouldn't be made from one persons point of view. We are human and we all make mistakes. Moreover, like you said if they are biased without knowledge it wouldn't just affect the president but the nation as a whole, so more than one person should speak on important topics at hand! Great Post !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what your saying and I agree that if everything is based off of one persons personal experience it won't work. I am a believer that personal experiences make for a better situation further down the line. I think that a group of officials should use their personal experiences all while still thinking highly and what's best for the situation.

    ReplyDelete