is affected by great events or admired for his achievement.
Robin Hood in my eyes is considered as an epic hero. Known as an outlaw from Nottinghamshire, England robbed from the rich and gave it back to the poor made him an hero back in his time of day. Robin Hood was also considered to be a highly skilled archer and swordsman protecting friends and family while fighting off bad guys.
I like the picture. I think this is a great hero from back in the days. However, what is your modern hero like? What are your thoughts on Robin Hood stealing even though it was from the rich? Lastly, if someone stole from the rich today do you feel they would be a hero? I like your post and I'm interested to know a little more about your thoughts on the topic.
ReplyDeleteI think Robin Hood was an excellent choice because he is not just a hero but he is also one who helped the poor with what he receives!! This was a great post.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great example. Robin Hood could of easily stole the money from the poor and kept it for his own selfish means. Instead, he gave it to the less fortunate than him. I agree that he was noble and brave. I also think he was compassionate and handsome. Kevin Coster played the part well in the" Robin Hood" movie.
ReplyDeleteI agree i think he is one of the first persons most people think about when they talk about epic heroes. He steals from the rich gives to the poor, and doesn't ask for a bit of gratitude or notoriety. Good pick.
ReplyDelete